Incomplete Guide To Hate
Written by Sasmito Yudha Husada, 29 June 2012.
This was written by a retarded boy whose native language isn’t English. So please bear with the grammatical errors. LOL. Why the boy did so? Because he wanted to convey his messages to more people, in assumption that a lot of people understand English more.
Once I saw an awesome meme in the internet. A meme that advocates people to “Fuck your Nationalism! We are all Earthlings!”(Simply means we should not become fragmented and violating each other for the sake of nationalism) Oh yes, yes, from that point I started to wonder. I tried to expand that meme into some idea that sounds bad ass to me at the time. The problem I saw, the main crack of unnecessary fragmentation of humans as an Earthlings, I think, maybe, ummm, pointed to … Hate.
These are the stuffs I pondered and wondered:
Fuck your God, If it makes you hate people.
Fuck your Atheism, If it makes you hate people.
Fuck your Capitalism if it makes you hate people.
Fuck your Socialism if it makes you hate people.
The formula is here :
Fuck your (insert Idea, Ideal, the unreal things, the novel motif, the shits, etc) if it makes you hate people (‘People’ here serves as an example of the reality. The existence in front of us with their own ethic and moral)
The Ill mannered use of the word ‘Fuck’, is intended to be an active vocal approach towards the reasonings in the formula. But … now I pondered it again. The statement itself seems very awfully hateful. Damn it, can we avoid hate at all?
LOL. I knew it. Trying to erase hate is futile. But please, do not hate my effort.
First thing first, let us review what hate is? But because I’m a lazy ass, I suggest you just go google them yourself, or here have some of hate quotes I stole from Internet :
If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us. ~Hermann Hesse
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less. ~Eldridge Cleaver
The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.
Most hatred is based on fear, one way or another. Yeah. I wrapped myself in anger, with a dash of hate, and at the bottom of it all was an icy center of pure terror.
― Laurell K. Hamilton
So, what does hate, hatred, serve?
In my opinion, Hate, Hatred, is the main point of connector between [the reasoning] and [the action of inflicting pain] or even [transmitting the disease of hatred] itself.
Ugly reasoning, which may come from idea, emotion, impulse or anything, well, what funny is, that even a non-hateful idea may very well trigger a hate. Example : An Idea that teach people not to become drunk because of its potential damage, may become a trigger of hate when the people who grasped the idea are incapable of controlling themselves. Some may even wreak havoc, destroying people’s liquor business for the sake of that idea.
More example of the action of inflicting pain, the disease transmitting, the retardation of hatred, I quote from ‘How To Respond To Hate’ of The Chronicle’s article which written by Abdullah Antepli’s : “Just to mention a few: An American soldier named Robert Bales walked into the midst of an Afghan community and in cold blood shot 16 people dead, including nine children and three women, one of whom was pregnant. A 17-year-old black high school student, Trayvon Martin, was tragically shot and killed by a racist in Florida. A terrorist in France killed seven people in a nine-day shooting rampage against paratroopers, two of whom were fellow Muslims, and innocent Jewish schoolchildren. Last, but not least, Shaima AlAwadi, a California resident of Iraqi Muslim background and mother of five children, was beaten to death with an iron bar in her own home. According to the police reports, there was a note left on her body, which read: “Go back to your country, you terrorist.”
Really, reading that makes me really want to shout “Fuck your racism, we are all earthlings! “
I cannot do anything significant to prevent the future retardation of hate and massive damage and fragmentation it may cause. It is an unresistable existence. So, I think we should just guide our hatred. Put it behind the cage.
Here are my imperfect, incomplete, and fragile suggestions for the cage …
- Do not Hate! If something disturb you, if there are external factors that bother your internal values and principles and logics and comfort and anything that may give ways to hate rooted as the authority of your act and your main reasoning. You must quickly! Hurry! As soon as possible to work out your mind to intercept the concept of hate with the concept of Indifference. Just ignore, do not hate! Occupy your attention to more important matters at hand. IGNORE.
- What about the reasoning? Reasons of hate are incredibly varied, it really depends on the situations and the only thing I can suggest are :
- -The best way to improve control of your hatred is to confront your reasoning, understand it, challenge it, modifiy it, prevent it.
- -The worst and quickest way is to ignore your reasoning. Mark it as dangerous substances.
- -THE FORBIDDEN SHIT IS TOO GIVE UP AND LET YOUR MIND SLAUGHTERED BY YOUR OWN HATRED!
- The only hatred you should keep and feed is the Hatred for Hatred itself. Hate the Hate. Enforce your cage of hate, with hate. Prison the fiery demons with their own fire as fuel.
- This list is incomplete … sorry 🙂